- Personal Financial Management Providers
- Court Reporters / Transcription Agencies
Registration and Training
- How do I request a Certified Copy?
- How do I create a Creditor/Master Address List?
- How can I preview a list of Single File Upload Filing Types prior to e-Filing?
When do I use CAEB e-Filing and when do I use CM/ECF?
- CM/ECF should only be used for filing proofs of claim. All other documents should be submitted through the CAEB e‐Filing system.
How do I lock or “flatten” PDF fillable forms?
- We recommend that you lock or “flatten” your PDF forms before submitting them to reduce the possibility of other parties entering or manipulating data in the fillable fields. To lock or “flatten” a fillable form, select the printer icon or go to File ‐> Print. In the dropdown, select Adobe PDF as the printer. Click the Print button. You will now be prompted to name your file and it will save the PDF in the location you designate.
What scanner setting should I use?
- Scanner should be set to black and white and 300 dpi. File size should not exceed 8 MB.