Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing
The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
- Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
- Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
For more information and to register for this service, please go to ebn.uscourts.gov . You may also contact EBN Customer Service at 1-877-837-3424 or send an email.