Online Installment Payments
A Guide to Making Online Installment Payments:
Who Can Use This System?
- Only debtors may use this system to pay court approved installment filing fees.
- The minimum payment you can make through this system is $5.01.
- We do not accept any Chapter 13 plan payments on behalf of a trustee.
What do I need to use this system?
- Case number (Click here to look up your case number).
- Debit card, Bank account information, or PayPal account information.
What are the Accepted Payment Methods?
- Debit Card
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
When Will My Payment Be Processed by the Bankruptcy Court?
- Payments made by debit card will be processed until 3:30 p.m. on the date received by the court. Payments received after 3:30 p.m. will be processed the following business day. When you make your payment, Pay.gov will let you know when your payment will be transmitted to the court. To ensure that we receive your payment on time, please make your payment prior to the due date.
- Payments made by ACH may not be received by the Bankruptcy Court for up to two business days after your payment has been accepted by Pay.gov. When you make your payment, Pay.gov will let you know when your payment will be transmitted to the court. To ensure that we receive your payment on time, please make your payment prior to the due date.
- Payments made via PayPal will be processed according to PayPal’s terms of services.
What to Include on the Payment Form
- Please include your full name as it appears on your case and your Bankruptcy case number. Your case number includes a four-digit year followed by a five-digit case number. (Example: 2020-99999). Please verify your case number prior to making your payment. You will also need to include a phone number where we can reach you. The phone number should be entered in the following format: xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- After you have completed the form and have submitted your payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your payment.
- Call the court at 855-542-0992
- Click here to proceed to the payment form to make an installment payment: Make Online Payment