Attorneys are required to use the court’s CAEB e-Filing System to electronically file most documents, including proofs of claim filed by the debtor or trustee. All other claims must be filed through CM/ECF or our electronic claims program. Installment payments cannot be made through the CAEB e-Filing System.
- You must complete the Online Computer-Based Training and have an individual PACER account. For e-Filing privileges, register through PACER at http://pacer.uscourts.gov/register-account to receive a login and password.
- To change your address, phone number, and or e-mail addresses, log in to PACER and under My Account, click on Manage My Account Login. Click here for instructions.
Before You File
- Amended Schedules Instructions
- How to eFile Amended Schedules D, E & F (To Add Creditors) 4:33
- How to eFile Amended Schedules D, E & F (To Modify Creditors) 3:06
- How to eFile Amended Schedules Other than D, E & F 2:21
- How to eFile Amended Matrix 2:46
- Docket Control Numbers (DCN) Video per Local Rule 9014-1 5:05
- Documents Ineligible for e-Filing
- Batch eFiling Instructions 9:45
- Batch e-Filing Instructions
- Batch e-Filing Quick Reference
- How to file a Proof of Claim by Debtor or Trustee on Behalf of a Creditor 2:17
- Recommended Titles for Commonly Filed Pleadings
- Request/remove notifications for a specific case EDC Form 3-320.
- Guidelines for Preparation of Master Address list
- If you are unable to view your free-look, someone in your office may have already viewed the document or you are attempting to use your e-Filing password instead of your PACER password.
- Information regarding the submission of your e-Filed document can be found in your e-Filing history. If you have accidentally closed your confirmation screen without printing the confirmation, there is no way to retrieve or print that screen now